ARCTIC F9 PWM Rev.2 - Standard Low Noise PWM Controlled Case Fan
Availability: Out of Stock
The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life
Perfect Case Fan Regulation with PWM
The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This guarantees the required cooling and minimizes the noise level.
Innovative Design Enables Quiet and Efficient Ventilation
The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
Two Way installation
Blows warm air out of the case and can also draw cold air into the case to fulfill your preference on the airflow pattern within the PC case.
- 92 x 92 x 25 mm standard case fan
- Fluid dynamic bearing assures long service life at a min. noise level of max. 0.4 sone
- 550 - 1,800 RPM / Max. Airflow 43 CFM (73.1 m³/h)
- Adjust the fan speed by using PWM technology
- Two way installation possible