BitFenix Nova Mid Tower 1 x USB 3.0 / 1 x USB 2.0 Solid Side Panel Version Black Case
UR Code 248147| MPN BFX-NOV-100-KKXSK-RP£30.40
- ✔️ FEATURES: This case is the black version of the simple but chic Nova Midi-Tower. It also features black mesh stripes on the side of the front panel and a large acrylic side window, the typical BitFenix logo on the front and a 120mm fan built into the rear. In addition, the user can expect a 5.25-inch slot, four 3.5-inch slots, two 2.5-inch slots and the ability to install two additional fans. Sufficient space for the most common configurations.
- ✔️ FRESH AIR ACCESS: The mesh panels on the side of the front panel cleverly combine the exterior design of the cabinet design with the requirement for fresh air access. The optics are not affected. On the contrary - the design has a timelessly elegant and unified look. The clear and closed lines not only look damn good, they also fulfill a purpose, because with the BitFenix Nova the fight is announced for the dust and disturbing hardware sounds.
- ✔️ GREAT DESIGN: On the left side panel, the two basic versions of the Nova differ (with and without Window). Thanks to modern design, the mainboard is installed at the top, the power supply at the bottom. This provides the advantage of a separate fresh air access for the PSU across the floor and thus less heating of the same by other PC components. The dust filter installed on the floor protects the power supply from dirt and the resulting overheating.
- ✔️ PRACTICAL: A large recess in the mainboard tray allows easy and convenient installation of suitable CPU cooler. Expansion cards can be mounted using quick-release screws. In addition to an external 5.25-inch slot, there are four internal 3.5-inch and two 2.5-inch slots available. All in all there is enough space for lush full-size hardware.
- ✔️ EFFICIENT: For cooling up to three 120-fan can be installed - two in the front and one at the rear. The already pre-installed one can be supplemented (depending on desire and purpose) by two more fans. The I / O panel in the top, front part of the lid also presents itself as sufficiently equipped, since it offers a USB 3.0 (connected internally via 20-pin connector), a USB 2.0 and two audio connections. The white power and red HDD LEDs are also located on the front of the I / O panel.
Availability: In Stock