Withings Pulse O2 Health and Fitness Tracker - Black
- Activity tracking: steps, elevation, distance, running and calories burned
- Wear it your way: clip and wristband included
- Vital signs reading: instant heart rate and blood oxygen level
- Sleep monitoring: sleep cycle analysis, wake-ups, total duration
- Real-time coaching: in the free Health Mate app (iOS/Android)
- NOTE:COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID 2.3.3 AND MORE RECENT DEVICES
- See more product details
- More Withings products
Availability: Out of Stock
clip or simply drop it in a pocket. It tracks your activity all through the day (including steps, elevation, distance, running and calories burned). At night, slide the Pulse Ox in its wristband and launch the sleep cycle analysis to precisely assess your sleep quality. In addition to the daily and nightly tracking, you can also measure your heart rate and your blood oxygen level by putting your finger on the back of the device.
Adapts to you, every step of the way.
Track your daily activity: Whatever your fitness level or style, the Withings Pulse Ox can help you be more active and improve your health. During the day it captures steps, distance walked, elevation climbed and calories burned.
Wear-it-your-way: Wear the Pulse Ox your way: slap it on your wrist using the adjustable watchband, attach it to your belt or apparel using the clip, drop it in your pocket or bag and at night, use the wristband to monitor your sleep.
Running the good race.
Track your run - Just grab your Pulse Ox and go! The tracker recognizes your running: it automatically displays a Run Recap screen with your racing stats. Push the top button once and know where you stand.